Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baseball Been Very Very Good to Me


One of my favorite summer activities is going to baseball games! There's nothing like a ballpark hotdog and a cold beer, and last week I even got a free Thompson Square concert after a game. However, trying to look presentable when you'll be sitting out in the hot sun for at least three hours is always a challenge. Lately I've been hitting up the National's games (let me clarify that truly I'm a braves fan, it's just a matter of geography)and trying to pick an outfit to go sit out in 90 degree weather is not an easy task.

You just have to accept that you're going to sweat, and go from there. My go to outfit has been denim shorts, a flowy tank top, and flip flops. I wear as little make up as possible ( Clinique BB Cream and Lash Power Mascara) and pull my hair up. Sunscreen is also a must. \ Here's to beating the heat and loving America's favorite pastime.


Silk Keyhole Top in Stripe (on sale for 79.99) // J.Crew White Denim Shorts (79.50)

J.Crew Eyelet Dot Tank (on sale for 49.99) // J.Crew Denim Shorts in Patina Wash

XO Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment