Monday, June 24, 2013

Lizapedia!

So starting a blog is one of those things I've been talking about forever but never actually gotten around to. I've had a few concerns about whether or not this is something I should actually do....

1. Will I actually follow through with this?

I am a master procrastinator. I mean, I really take it to a whole new level. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to work and the really important stuff I always get it done and try to do a good job. However, when it comes to the rest of my life I tend to have these really grand ideas that I never quite follow through on (see father's day present from 2012 that I haven't quite finished...).

2. Do people actually care?

I'm fascinated by the blogs of other people. It's a combination of liking to look at beautiful pictures and being incredibly nosy. I love looking at other people's lives and the way that people try to portray their lives through various forms of social media, but is anyone interested in what I have to say? Jury's still out on that one...

3. Is this actually worth the time?

What I am going to get out of this. Should I work on something with no guarantee that anyone is actually going to look at it? I like to write, and take pictures, and attempt to design pretty things, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to generate enough relevant content to attract followers.

4. What am I actually going to put on this thing?

I'm no fashionista, but I do love clothes. You probably won't find any daring new trends on here, but you might find some cute ideas for work and weekend outfits. I also can't cook... but me attempting to follow recipes can always be an entertaining adventure. I'll try to keep my posts fun and funny, and hopefully offer something pretty look at as well. If there are things you like, things you don't, things you want to see, then be sure to let me know!


So here goes nothing. This project may be over by weeks end, but hopefully I'll stick with it for a while. You can also check out my tumblr -- lizapedia90.tumblr.com -- Which I occaisionally post originial pics on, but as of now is mostly a sort of inspiration board.


xo Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment