Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekly Wants


Hey y'all! No real theme to this weeks picks, but I'm really obsessed with all of them!

1. Robinson Spectator Tote, Tory Burch
I've been lusting after this bag for a few weeks and now that it is on sale (!!!)I might just take the plunge. I'm a tote bag fanatic and think that this would make the perfect summer work bag to replace the Longchamp I've been carrying forever.

2. Callahan Shorts in Resort White She's a Firecracker Glow, Lily Pulitzer
My mom actually found these for me and I think they are super cute! I love some good ol' holiday themed apparel and these would be just perfect for the 4th (bonus that they also glow in the dark).

3. Citron de Vigne Eau de Parfum, Fresh
One of my BFFs recently bought the roll on version of this perfume and it is amazing. It has a light, clean scent that's perfect for summer and I'm definitely going to buy some as soon as possible. H/t to HEE for discovering this one.

4. Xhiliration Skull Print Scarf, Target
I saw these scarves a few weeks ago on one of my favorite blogs, A Piece of Toast. They're super cute, and you can't beat the price. Still not 100% sure I can rock the skull print, but these are pretty enough for me to try.

5. Gigi Thong Sandals, Light Green/Silver/Neon Coral, Sam Edelman
I'm a big fan of these Sam Edelman sandals. I own them in cork, and wear them constantly. I'm looking for some fun summer sandals and these silver, mint, and coral ones fit the bill. I tend to constantly wear Jack Rogers sandals (serious love/hate relationship there), but sometimes my feet just need a break! These little guys will be perfect!

That's all for this week! I'll let you know what I end up with... my poor bank account.

xo Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment