Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pajama -rama


Pajamas are my weekend go to, and I don't just mean for sleeping. I will regularly spend an entire day in my PJs and I'm not ashamed of it. I tend to wear a baggy t-shirt and boxers, sometimes even athletic shorts, but lately I've been craving something cuter. I really love the vintage-y pajama sets that have been popping up over the last few seasons, but I'm not in love with the price tag. No way am I paying $100 for jammies. I'm also a fan of the camisole and shorts sets... but maybe not the best for lounging on the couch with my roommates (and whoever else drops by) around. Below are few PJ sets that I'm a fan of, and hopefully I'll start incorporating a few of these into my nighttime (*cough* anytime) routine.


1. J. Crew, $85

2. Nordstrom, $34.80

3. J. Crew (via Net-A-Porter), $85

4. Cosabella, $110

5. Victoria's Secret, $45

6. Flora Nikrooz, $88

7. Tory Burch, $75

8. Juicy Couture, $58


xo Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment